I am…


 

I am a silent scream, a galaxy, an endless possibility… always wanting to be, moving towards, being… more. 

Different faces, different aspects of me abound. I am entrancing, never ending, limitless… always growing, changing, dynamic. 

Do I scream in ecstasy or pain? Who knows. I am confusion and certainty, both rolled into one. 

I have layers upon layers, which you can only reach through hard work and effort. I am not perfect, yet perfectly dynamic, always on the move. I am all of this… and so are you.

Do you feel the power within? The strength, so quietly at work? Always supportive, always working, always invisible? Perhaps she needs to be seen now. She deserves to be seen, and celebrated, for she exists. She has been banished to the shadows long enough.

[We were asked to choose a card - my image pictured above. We had to write in free fall, as the card, in first person, bringing a message to the holder i.e ourselves. No censoring/stopping/crafting. Completely free fall writing. This is what I came up with.]


Comments

Popular Posts