Midnight Ramblings

Allah blesses us in so many ways. 

I found them (among a billion other things), in good friends and amazing coaches; in therapists who provide a safe space; in social media acquaintances… in words of affirmation and validation, in the gentle nudges of the universe, in the ability to just… be. 

I find His blessings all around me, and yet, how perfectly human of me, to still remain blind… I was created to worship Him because He is deserving of worship, yet I do lesser than the bare minimum and hope He accepts; He is after all, the Most Merciful, isn’t He? 

Lulled into oblivion by this transient world, I float along the ocean of life, His blessings buoying me up, elevating, transforming, holding, comforting… whereas my humanness and I do not perceive… 



Comments

Popular Posts