Tracey Learns To Lead

 The physical copies arrived today. THE PHYSICAL COPIES OF MY BOOK. I still can't believe it. I made a book - with the essential help of illustrator/formatter Zainab Jehangir

I was in the middle of my afternoon prayers when there was a knock at the door. I'd forgotten that the books were arriving today. But as soon as I saw the heavy parcel I knew. My babies had arrived! And the reaction of my actual babies - that was the stuff heaven must be made of. Such happiness! And the excitement at the dedication - 'now we'll be famous!' exclaimed the older one. Haha. Of course. Makes perfect sense from a seven year old's mind. Her name is in a book, therefore she is going to be famous. 

The book was read aloud, and re-read, several times. There was a request from the girls for one copy for each of them. I declined. 🤣

So what's it all about? Basically, Tracey is an intelligent (and sensitive) puppy. She comes up with all these great ideas. And since these ideas are so brilliant, everyone should follow along... right? Wrong! The others are too interested in their own games! Poor Tracey. The sadness and rejection she feels from such encounters seems too much to bear. Lucky for her, Daddy Dog has some good ideas. He explains to her that she can either be bossy... or learn to be a good leader.

This book is available on most Amazon sites; I am listing them below.
Please buy it, review it, share it!

UK Customers - click here

Canada Customers - click here

Germany Customers - click here 

France Customers - click here 

Spain Customers - click here

Italy Customers - click here

Japan Customers -  click here

USA and the rest of world customers -  click here

P.S Can't find the perfect story on the bookshelves? I'll write one, just for you!
P.P.S Know a child who struggles with BIG FEELINGS? Then you need this
P.P.P.S Subscribe to this blog! I don't post until I REALLY have something to say, I assure you!





Comments

Popular Posts